Has your organization been meaning to take advantage of Google Ad Grants? Google provides qualifying nonprofits with in-kind advertising worth $10,000 per month, positioning organizations to maximize their reach in Google searches.
Learn about the Google Ad Grants Program and follow along as we demonstrate step-by-step how to set up a strong Google Adwords campaign.
We will cover:
- Why Adwords might be better for your nonprofit to focus on than SEO
- Power and limitations of Google Ad Grants Program
- Expert tips each step of the way from positioning Google Ad Grants in your marketing plan, to setting up your account, to ensuring your campaigns are the most effective they can be
- Types of campaigns and how to set them up and manage them
- How to measure the success of your campaigns
- And much more!
About the presenter: Stephanie Higinbotham specializes in building and managing Google Ad Grants campaigns for nonprofits across Kansas City.
Live attendance is limited to 100, but all registrants will receive a recording.
At least 3 days ahead of the webinar,
please sign up for Google Grants if you don't yet have an account, following these steps.
1. Register with TechSoup
2. Sign up for your Google for Nonprofits account
3. We will start work during the webinar by setting up your Google Adwords account!
4. For questions about these steps, contact presenter Stephanie Higginbotham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our webinar series sponsor: