If your organization is planning a capital campaign, you won’t want to miss this webinar by Andrea Kihlstedt, one of the foremost experts on capital campaign fundraising. In this lively session, she will review the most common challenges people face when planning campaigns -- and what to do to avoid them.
You’ll learn things like:
- What you can and can’t raise money for through a campaign
- Where to look for your lead donors
- What to do if your board doesn’t have much buy-in
- How to avoid setting your goal either too high or too low
- How your annual fundraising and capital campaign work together
- And much more.
Submit your campaign questions in advance and Andrea will answer the most commonly asked questions.
About the presenter: Andrea Kihlstedt is an author, speaker, trainer and founder of Capital Campaign Masters where she offers coaching, board readiness workshops and online courses to help get organizations ready for successful capital campaigns. She literally wrote the book on conducting successful capital campaigns, Capital Campaign Masters: Strategies that Work