Down Syndrome Guild (www.kcdsg.org) has engaged Hartsook Companies, Inc. (www.hartsookcompanies.com) in a search for Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO will be responsible for blending the cultures, missions, programs and services, management systems and financial support of the predecessor organizations—Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City and First Downs For Down Syndrome—into a unified, strong platform.
The incumbent CEO will have a proven track record of success to lead the nonprofit. We are seeking candidates with:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful supervisory experience
- Experience working for a Board of Directors
- History of growing an organization’s budget, infrastructure, services and programs
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills
- Some public relations and marketing experience
The new CEO should be able to attract and retain staff and new volunteers and cast vision for the future while honoring the ideals and perspectives of those who currently serve the organization.
Send inquiries or cover letter and resume with "DSG CEO Search” in the subject line to: email@example.com.
- Contact Information
- Hartsook Companies, Inc.
- c/o DSG Executive Search
- P. O. Box 410046, Kansas City, MO 64141