Are you a nonprofit marketing rockstar?
Nonprofit organizations and creative agencies/freelancers working with nonprofit clients are invited to submit entries to Nonprofit Connect's expert panel of judges. Winners are awarded in fifteen categories, and honored at the Philly Awards celebration in November.
You work hard to create compelling and impactful messages that bring your organization one step closer to achieving your mission. That's why the Philly Awards celebrate outstanding achievements in nonprofit marketing and communications.
Philly - Phil·ly 'filē: A fun abbreviation of philanthropy; a nineteen-year-old tradition best served with beer.
Save The Date - Virtual Event
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Registration to attend the virtual event will open in October.
Call for Entries is Now Open
We are now accepting nominations for the 2021 Philly Awards.
New for 2021:
- This year's entry fees are based on the prior fiscal year (FY) revenue.
- These three levels will also serve as the divisions for award recognition.
- Entry forms and supporting materials must be submitted electronically.
- The entry fee payment is required via credit card prior to submitting your entry form.
- Upon receiving payment, a unique URL link to the entry form will be emailed to you.
- Nonprofit Connect will not offer refunds to organizations once the entry fees are paid.
Entry Fees & Rates
Early Bird Deadline: August 6
- Prior FY revenue under $1 million: $25.00
- Prior FY revenue from $1 million to $5 million: $50.00
- Prior FY revenue over $5 million: $75.00
Business Members: $75.00
Non-Members & Individual Members: $100.00
Final Deadline: August 20
- Prior FY revenue under $1 million: $50.00
- Prior FY revenue from $1 million to $5 million: $75.00
- Prior FY revenue over $5 million: $100.00
Business Members: $100.00
Non-Members & Individual Members: $125.00
Call for Judges is Now Open
We are seeking local marketing experts from the nonprofit and for-profit sectors to evaluate entries among fifteen categories and help determine who should be recognized at the event. Judges are asked to review only one category; therefore, even if you submitted an entry, you are still eligible to serve as a judge! You will simply be assigned to a category in which there are no conflicts of interest. The deadline to apply is August 20.
Are you interested in supporting the 2021 Philly Awards as an event sponsor? Sponsorships start at $300 and are a great opportunity to have your company name and brand in front of a captive audience of marketing professionals and nonprofit organizations in Kansas City.
2020 Philly Award Virtual Photobooth Gallery
Newsletter or Magazine
Special Event Invitation
Special Event Campaign
Social Media Campaign
Social Media Brand Management
Media Relations Campaign
2021 Philly Awards Committee
Jake Jacobson, Chair