"Our ad placed on the nonprofit job board resulted in a highly qualified and competitive pool of applicants in a remarkably short time."
Rotary District 6040
Post a Nonprofit Job
Nonprofit Connect is the region's nonprofit career headquarters, offering one of the premier nonprofit position information portals on the web. On any given day, hundreds of openings are posted on our job board, which receives over 1 million views every year.
We offer weekly pricing structure for job and internship ads, so you are in control of how many weeks you want your ad to run.
Nonprofit and Business Members
Individual and Nonmembers
Instructions to Post a Job
If you are a new user, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive login credentials.
1. Log into the Member Information Center.
2. Once you are logged in to the Member Information Center, click Job Postings in the left-hand menu.Then click the orange Add a Job Posting button at the top of the list of jobs.
3. Fill out the form with the position information.
4. Select the correct category associated with your posting. If you are posting an internship select the category Internship. For all other postings select the category that is most closely associated with the position.
5. Select the number of weeks you want the ad to run.
6. Please double check that the correct dates are selected on the righthand column under Active Dates. These dates cannot be changed after the job is paid for.
7. Click Purchase.
8. Review your Shopping Cart and click Continue with Checkout.
9. Fill out the credit card information and click Purchase.
Job Board Rules
Postings approved at least twice per business day. Ads posted on Saturday and Sunday will not be approved until Monday morning. If you would like your ad to be posted on Sunday, the ad must be submitted and paid by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
All ads run Sunday through Saturday, and cannot be prorated if posted after Sunday. If you want to post a position on any day other than Sunday, you will still pay the weekly rate.
Payments for all postings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Only one job or internship allowed per ad. All positions must be for a nonprofit organization, or for a position that requires nonprofit-specific skills.
Ads will be screened by Nonprofit Connect to ensure compliance with these rules.
You have access to reports and statistics on the positions you post, including the number of views your ad receives. To access this information, log in to the Member Information Center, click the Reports button in the top menu row and then click Job Posting Views from the left-hand menu.
Click here for visual instructions on how to view your job view statistics.
You are able to add your organization’s logo to the ad, which means great visibility for your open position.
Nonprofit Connect gives open positions additional promotion in The Link weekly e-newsletter and Twitter.