Traditional events still play a big role in the fundraising initiatives for many nonprofits, yet by their very nature often limit who can attend or to whom you choose to market. This ultimately leaves money on the table and potential supporters unaware of your mission. Crowdfunding gives you the ability to open the virtual doors to your events. It can change how you market them so you can reach more people and raise more money. Join us for this workshop on how to take a socially engaging approach to your next benefit.
You will learn:
- How crowdfunding can play a role in special events
- How crowdfunding can replace and/or complement an invitation
- What types of events work well with a crowdfunding approach
- Strategies to reinvigorate your event to create a stronger brand experience
- Tactics to integrate crowdfunding before, during, and after the event
About the presenter: Dana Ostomel is Vice President of Nonprofit Industry Development at Firespring, a company that provides essential software and beautiful websites for nonprofits. Dana brings over a decade of experience in marketing and branding, specializing in crowdfunding and developing integrated marketing solutions.
Thank you to our webinar series sponsor: