Mid-America Regional Council
- Nonprofit Member
The Mid-America Regional Council Community Services Corporation (MARC CSC) is a 501(c)(3) corporation created by the MARC Board of Directors. The corporation was formed to allow MARC more flexibility to seek and accept funding and other support not possible through its own organizational and board structure. MARC is the nonprofit association of city and county governments and the metropolitan planning organization for the bistate Kansas City region. Governed by a Board of Directors made up of local elected officials, MARC serves nine counties and 119 cities, providing a forum for the region to work together to advance social, economic and environmental progress.
- Promotes regional cooperation and develops innovative solutions through leadership, planning and action
- Supports healthy people and families (early learning, aging, homelessness, public health)
- Leads regional transportation policy development, planning and investments
- Promotes a healthy environment (air quality, water quality, solid waste management, natural resources)
- Promotes vibrant, sustainable places through land use and community development initiatives
JobsHead Start Data SpecialistCategory: EducationPosted 11/13/17JOB DESCRIPTION Mid-America Regional Council Date: 9/1/17 CLASS SERIES: CLASS TITLE: PROGRAM SPECIALIST JOB TITLE: HEAD START DATA SPECIALIST REPORTS TO: HEAD START DIRECTOR DEPARTMENT(S): EARLY LEARNING FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT Summary The Head Start ...read more
ContactPhone:(816) 474-4240Registrar/ Program Assistant of Government Training InstituteCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalPosted 11/15/17Registrar/ Program Assistant of Government Training Institute Summary of PositionThe Mid-America Regional Council (MARC), the bi-state Kansas City area’s metropolitan planning organization and voluntary association of local governments, is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time Registrar and Program Assistant position in its Government Training Institute. ...read more
!-70 Downtown Loop, Take Broadway exit. Offices are in the Rivergate Center building on the southwest corner of 6th & Broadway. Free parking available; enter parking lot and take ramp to top level.